Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Freedom to Fly


As i sit here this morning - on the 4th of july - i stumbled on this picture of a sweet little birdy in the open hands of its master. It has been an incredible summer so far here in the  NOVA/D.C. area! I am blown away literally by all that God is teaching me and all that he is letting me experience and learn! Its been incredible and a season of growth and stretching that I will not forget. 
I feel like this bird though - i feel and know that I have been given wings - i have been given this new life through Jesus Christ who died to give me life. I have breath in the morning and a sweet and full heart at night and I know that the Lord is taking me on an adventure. I finally feel like I’m at this place in my walk with the Lord, at this place in my journey of faith where it really takes a lot of FAITH. imagine that ! :) haha I am sitting in the Hands of my Maker and he has clothed me with these wings that are ready to spread and fly and He is step by step, wind by wind, showing me which direction to take off in next and all the while providing all things for me which is taking away all fear and increasing my excitement for this post college journey and life with God! 
The Lord is faithful til the end. This i know. I hope and pray that you will let yourself venture into the wilderness of those empty parts of your life, of your heart, your soul just long enough to realize the only One that can fill them and satisfy them is The Holy One , our Almighty Maker and Savior - Jesus Christ. He is ready to fill you and ready to give you wings. Let me take you to new heights and new places in your faith. Its gonna be wild, its gonna be great. 
Blessings, 
Kaity 

No comments:

Post a Comment