Thursday, June 21, 2012

Short & Sweet & More to come

Praise God for his love and faithfulness.
He has showed up in so many ways this week at IJM, in my life, in my friends lives (who are spread out all over the world this summer), and in the beauty of his creation that we witness everyday.
Specifically I want to thank those who supported me this month - MB and Pangshua - y'all are a blessing and I love you and I am so thankful for sister friends like you who are partnering with God and his glorious work. Thank you thank you thank you. For the Kingdom is all I can say. I am humbled

So this post is going to be short but sweet. Scripture is where it is at and those are the most important and powerful words I could share with you in this short amount of time before I go to bed because I must be up at 5am for work at IJM in the morn - rise and shine and give God the glory glory. Here are some of the scriptures I've been reading and the Lord has put on my heart this week. I pray that they will bless you and speak to you. The word is alive and always speaking. Draw Near:

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." -Phillippians 4:19 (thanks Leslie for this one! my intern friend)


"The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”
-Zephaniah 3:17





"I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
    though you have not acknowledged me,
 so that from the rising of the sun
    to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
    I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form the light and create darkness,
    I bring prosperity and create disaster;
    I, the Lord, do all these things."
“You heavens above, rain down my righteousness;
    let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide,
    let salvation spring up,
let righteousness flourish with it;
    I, the Lord, have created it."

-Isaiah 45:6-8



"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." -Philippians 1:9-11


P.S. Here is a link to some pictures from my first couple weeks at home and as an intern -->

ALSO - if you are thinking about supporting me I am looking for donors for the next month! Feel free to donate to my summer while I serve at IJM by clicking on this link and choosing my name from the drop down list! Thanks! 

Blessings and Love to you all. More to come soon. Tomorrow is friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment